September 1, 2008

A beautiful Labor Day

Now, first of all, I have to say that I did not take these photos, because my poor little camera has died. But nonetheless, this is where The Man In My Life (TMIML) and I spent our Labor Day.


He has a sailboat - a sloop - here, and we were out on the water. It isn't a big boat... as TMIML told me - "It's a tad on the old and ugly side, just like the owner" ! I just shake my head at him when he says that.. I don't consider him ugly or old at all.. and I don't even think the boat is ugly! :o)
It was just such a beautiful day... the sun shone.... the breeze - umm... breezed... and we floated along so happily. Not always needing to talk to each other.. but just basking together in each others' company, and in the warm weather.


Just a totally perfect day.

Now, though, it's time to get ready for reality to hit in the morning.. /sigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics!

The Woman said...

Aren't they just? :o)

I wish I could take credit for taking them...it is a BEAUTIFUL lake though...