August 6, 2008

Well, this post may give good evidence as to why housework should be abolished, and also as to why cheap bookshelves, which you put together yourself, should also be abolished! lol
I had decided to move this shelf.. and look what happened. And moving the shelf happened because I dusted, and had a "brilliant idea". Oh dear, me and my brilliant ideas. /sigh Of course, I'd taken the books off, but as I was putting them back on, the collapse happened.
grrrr



So, I got the hammer out, and the screwdriver, and I thought we were back in business.


Except that the darned thing collapsed again as I put the books back on.. leaving me with this awful mess.

And well, a girl can't live with piles of books all around, huh? So.. off to walmart with me, and for just over $20, I got a new shelf. A different design, but it works..
And this is what I have now...
The wires at the bottom are currently connected to this computer, and thankfully the mess is gone... :o)

No comments: