August 25, 2008

Kids' first day back at school today... I felt a bit sad about it in some ways.. another summer gone by already.... and so much not done. /sigh
They seem glad to be back though, and Number One daughter is already into volleyball practice... tomorrow I will need to pick her up at 5.. I had thought about going to watch, but she says she'd be mortified.. "I'd just DIE, mum" ... so I'll take along my knitting and sit in the parking lot probably!

Just a short little post today... nothing deep... some blogs are much more in depth than this one... I just don't feel ready to share the deep "stuff" yet... there's plenty of it though.
And anyway... the little men inside my head are too busy with the hammers pounding on the backside of my right eye, for me to think of typing for too much longer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should go ... we all say things like that when we're kids ... but secretly we're hoping you'll turn up!

Glad to meet another Mich.

Many blissings,
mich
x.